mezzanine inspiration...

 
photo from here

Bonjour mes belles,

I woke up at 3:05 this morning and for some reason or another, wondered whether or not I had forgotten to include  a place for the wifi box on the plan for the electrician. This will be my first task of the day....after thinking about various bits and pieces I managed to get back to sleep and woke up at a more normal time of 7am.

Monday and Tuesday disappeared before I knew it as I have started the other chair and have been busy working on the electrical plan for our new project.

The first edition was less stressful as I thought that I had it under control but this was before I decided to change the layout on the first and second floors which has meant a total redesign and I am now hoping that I have not forgotten anything.

We are having a mezzanine floor in the new project and although it will look great when finished it has resulted in  quite a lot of extra work.

When I see photos such as this one, it reminds me that all the extra work (and expense) will be worth it in the long run.

Back to the electrical plan I go.....

à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Leeann I can see that the mezzanine level will be wonderful and look forward to ow you design and furnish it! Still amazed by your upholstery projects!

    xoxo
    Karena
    The Arts by Karena

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment