Marvellous moss...


Sorry for the lack of posts but I got side tracked making macarons which came out better than I expected and disappeared quickly.

The next day I went out to gather some moss and ran into some goats that had escaped and followed me down the road as they thought that I may have something to eat in my shopping basket....life is never boring and I was happy to arrive home with moss in my basket and no goats!

I love moss and it is useful to cover plastic pots. I want to make some moss balls and this is on my list of things to do.

Speaking of things to do I am in the process of trying out some new recipes this week and today made some  hokey pokey biscuits which are a New Zealand treat and then made some lemon poppy seed muffins for the first time.

They are very yummy and French Boyfriend  has given them his seal of approval so fingers crossed the guests think the same. 

I had better fly as I have windows to clean. It is sunny and 15 degrees here today so perfect weather for cleaning.

à demain, Leeann x

Comments

  1. I can imagine you being trailed by goats. They can be insistent!
    I think your marble is from Caunes-Minervois, in Aude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bonjour Leeann,

    How funny the goats following you, hope they got back home again. Hokey pokey biscuits, you can't beat them.
    Have a great Thursday
    hugs
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goats in Eymet? Whatever next. I'm sure your guests will enjoy the lemon seed muffins, I know I would.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment