lovely lilacs


Bonjour mes belles,

Sorry for the lack of post on Friday but it has been a busy few days and I promise that I will make it up to you with two recipes this week.

Yesterday there was a knock on my front door and when I opened it all I could see was lilacs.

Merci to my lovely French neighbour for these beauties which came direct from her lovely garden.

Their parfum is heavenly amd our dining room smells divine.

I hope that you are having a fabulous weekend, here it is exceptionally warm and we have a high of 26 degrees forecast for today.

très bon dimanche à tous, Leeann x

Comments

  1. Dearest Leeann,
    Oh how I miss the scent of those lovely lilacs...
    ENJOY and happy Sunday!
    Mariette

    ReplyDelete
  2. The scent of lilacs drifting on the warm air is heavenly. Saturday's 27 C and gentle northerly breeze has now been replaced with blustery antarctic winds and driving rain here(in Melbourne).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blossoms, we have lilacs blooming here in Normandy too this week in fact there's one on my Mosaic Monday post today!
    Stay cool!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment